Sustain Europe is a semiannual magazine and website promoting responsible solutions to ensure long term climate protection.
Covering business affairs, business travel, foreign direct investment, energy matters, and sustainable development, and we do so without agenda and with a sustainable spirit. Our vision is of a prosperous and sustainable European continent: one which puts people and planet first.
Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, Sustainable Construction and Eco Mobility
- Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, Sustainable Construction and Eco Mobility
- BioEconomic® Conference “Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energies, Sustainable Construction and Eco Mobility”
- Conference BIM – BREEAM – WELL – LEED® – Passivhaus “Methodology of work applied to certifications for Sustainable Construction”
- Conferences BioEconomic® LEED® Certification “Energy Efficiency, Rehabilitation, Sustainable Construction and the Electric Vehicle”
- Cycle Conferences BioEconomic® Smart City & Smart Village “ICT, Energy Efficiency, Eco Construction, Water, Waste, Sustainable Mobility”
- EXPO BioEconomic® VE “Exhibition and testing of Electric, LPG, Hybrid and Alternative Vehicles”
- REIH® Plan “Integral Energy Rehabilitation
Online news blog & publicity in the solar sector, including updated innovations, events and more, all affiliated with the solar division both in Spain and internationally.
UN Water Action Decade
International Decade for Action on ‘Water for Sustainable Development’ 2018-2028. The Water Action Decade will accelerate efforts towards meeting water-related challenges, including limited access to safe water and sanitation, increasing pressure on water resources and ecosystems, and an exacerbated risk of droughts and floods.
IEF are proud to be able to be taking part in the International Decade for Action on ‘Water for Sustainable Development’ 2018-2028. Our event can be found on UN WATER webpage, under their take action – events section.
Luks Marbella Investment Club
Luks Marbella services provide integration for Russian speaking families in to the life of modern Spanish society. Through business connections, cultural events and more.
Their investments club offers independent professional advisory services on the Costa del Sol.
SUR in Russian
Online news website as well as printed newspaper for the Costa del Sol, editions include English, Spanish, Russian, German and more, fitting the needs of the diverse cultures on the costa del sol.