Thursday, 1st of March
· 09.45 — Accreditation of participants
· 10.30 — Opening ceremony
· 11.00 — Newest effective technologies of remote mineral prospecting
Mr. Sergey Aziukovskiy, Technical Director Nordgas Trading
· 11.20 — Coffee break
· 11.50 — Round Table 1 "Energy Efficiency. Renewable Energy Sources and Traditional Energy - Balance of Power"
— The role of Andalusia in the energy transition
Mr. Alfonso Vargas Vasquez, President of Association of Renewable Energies of Andalusia (CLANER)
— Global trends in the development of the world energy industry
Mr. Andrey Avramenko, PhD, associate professor, Department of natural resources and ecology studies, MGIMO University
— Development of renewable energy sources by oil and gas companies of the world (Total, Shell, Statoil, Rosneft, Lukoil, and Gazprom)
Ms. Kristina Zakharcheva, MGIMO University
— Sustainable Development, Renewable Energy Sources, and Hospitality Industry
Mr. David Navarro, Lecturer in Finance and Sustainability, Les Roches Marbella Global Hospitality Education
— ESCOs: key partners to achieve an energy transition. Spanish ESCO market’s evolution
Ms. Elena Gonzalez, Director ANESE, (The National Association of Energy Services Companies)
· 13.00 — Showcase "Low-carbon solutions for Climate Change Mitigation: from Kyoto to Paris"
Mr. Sergi Cuadrat, Technical Director of Origination and Sustainability Allcot Group
· 13.20 — Showcase "Sudan - new era, new challenges, new options for international Business.
RSBC seven years of practical activity and business in Khartoum"
Mr. Nikolay Everstov, Chairman of the Russian-Sudanese Business Council Chamber of
Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
· 13.45 — Welcome champagne
Friday, 2nd of March
· 10.00 — Accreditation of participants
· 10.15 — What you always wanted to know about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, but have been afraid to ask!
Mr. Eduards Baginskis, CEO and owner of How2Agency
· 10.45 — Balkan Blockchain ecosystem and OVOLOS and SocialPolis initiatives
Mr. Nikos Bogonikolos, Founder and CEO Aratos Group
· 11.10 — Blockchain technology for climate and energy of smart cities
Mr. Alexey Shadrin, Co-founder of DAO IPCI - blockchain infrastructure for climate finance markets,
Founder and CEO of Russian Carbon Fund
· 11.30 — Smart Sustainable Сities Aсcelerator and appstore
Mr. Maxim Avdeev, Chief business development officer Life.SREDA VC
· 11.45 — Coffee break
· 12.15 — Round table 2 "Experience in applying blockchain technologies and raising funds in startup projects"
— Mr. Simon Pearson, Co-founder B21 start up
— Blockchain application in the energy sector
Mr. Gerard Bel, CEO Klenergy
— Participate in Crypto Currencies through Mining and Managed Portfolio Services
Mr. Bart Smets, Founder and Chief Operating Officer SwissCryp
— Cryptocurrency is the obvious solution to the surplus of the world's money supply
Mr. Maksim Akulshin, Co-founder eCoinomic.net
· 13.15 — Presentation of Belarusian High Technology Park
· 13.30 — Mining of cryptocurrencies and its impact on the environment
Mr. Stefano Virgilli, Chief Marketing Officer and Strategy Specialist at Gravitas, ICO consulting Singapore
· 14.00 — Closing statements
· 14.30 — Reception